History of Curtis Tea
Today, Curtis is a well-known tea brand that can be found on the shelves in several countries around the world. What was it like at the beginning?
The story of Curtis tea began in 2003 in London when Curtis & Patridge London was established. The tea house gave tea drinkers completely new and unique tastes of tea, taking into account the rhythm and desires of modern people living in a metropolis, and preserving the English tradition. Which involves paying special attention to the quality of tea leaves and creating a wide assortment.
In 2007 the Curtis brand underwent big changes. The name was shortened to a memorable and short: Curtis. Tea packaging has also been improved: it became bright, colorful and stimulating to the imagination. Customers rejoiced with the new assortment: unusual tea-fruit and fruit-herbal blends appeared in the Curtis tea line.
Today, Curtis is a premium tea whose taste inspires millions of people.
Why do people love Curtis tea?
The pleasure of taste is the main thing Curtis wants to give to its customer. From Milk Oolong Chinese oolong tea to black Ceylon tea with berries and flower petals Blue Berries Blues, there is a Curtis product line that has everything you could possibly want in a variety of flavours and aromas.
Why try Curtis tea?
- Natural fruit pieces and flower petals in the composition
- A variety of unusual tastes that excite the imagination
- Premium quality and a modern approach to unique blends and production
A variety of flavours will conquer even the most experienced tea connoisseur and unite the innovator with the conservative. The Curtis collection includes classic black and green teas in sachets as well as fruit and fortified teas in pyramids.
Vitaminized teas are specially created for those who seek in tea not only pleasure, but also benefit.
Today, the bulk of the brand's range is represented by pyramid teas. The flavour of the tea unfolds fully when the tea leaves are allowed to unfold completely when brewed. Thanks to its volume, the pyramid creates space for the tea to brew so that it can give off a rich and vibrant aroma. That's why Curtis prioritises this format: its rich collection includes more than 20 types of teas in pyramids.
A taste that thrills the imagination!
Work, study, sports, hobbies, home - the life of a modern young person is full of events. And in this mode, it's so important to make time for yourself. Relax with a book and a mug of your favourite tea, recharge with bright aromas, dream and act again! With Curtis tea, you'll always be filled with new ideas and you'll never run out of energy for an endless succession of projects.
Choose the Curtis tea that suits your mood:
- If you need to replenish your energy, brew some Curtis Fresh Mojito The taste of juicy lime and the aroma of mint will recharge you like a battery!
- If you're tired of everyday life and want to dream a little, forget the day-to-day worries and try Curtis Delicate Mango. Tropical mango will direct your thoughts in the direction of vacation!
- If you need to lift your spirits, citrus fruits come into play. Have a cup of Curtis Sunny Lemon and in 10 minutes you'll have a smile on your face!